Friday, January 21, 2005

Upcoming Movies I Want to See: Vol. 3

There are so many upcoming movies that I'm looking forward to. In addition to the ones I've made collages of here, Miss Congeniality 2 looks like a lot of fun too. A lot of the ones I want to see, will most likely be going to video/DVD before I can get to them: Beyond The Sea, The Life Aquatic, Kinsey & Birth.

Among the promising movies I recently watched the trailers for over at apple.com, include: A Love Song For Bobby Long (Travolta looks hot with white hair) and Be Cool. Though Vin Diesel is hunkalicious and has a sexy voice, his new comedy from Disney, The Pacifier, looks like Mr. Nanny repackaged, while Tim Burton's new version of Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory looks disappointingly bland. And don't even get me started on the Bewitched movie. Speaking of Will Farrell, Coach Carter looks like a dollar movie waiting to happen and even though my love of all things Vince Vaughn normally knows no bounds, his new comedy with Owen Wilson, The Wedding Crashers, looks like a rental at best.

Sin City. April 1. 2005
Appeal Factor: Clive Owen, Brittany Murphy & Elijah Wood. Plus, the film LOOKS amazing!

Amityville Horror. Spring 2005
Appeal Factor: Ryan Reynolds looks HOT!

The Ring Two. Not Announced
Appeal Factor: Looks like scary fun.

Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. July 15. 2005
Appeal Factor: Rental.

Chicken Little. November 4. 2005
Appeal Factor: Looks hilarious. I predict it'll be HUGE.

Tarnation. In Theatres Now
Appeal Factor: Fascinating premise. Bet it makes me cry, though.

Closer. In Theatres Now
Appeal Factor: Clive Owen & Jude Law. Visually beautiful film.

Dark Water. Not Announced
Appeal Factor: Jennifer Connolly + thriller= fun! From the author of The Ring.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoyed reading your blog and I really must get around to doing a vlog on the Sponge Bob situation.

If going to heaven means I have to spend eternity with the likes of Jerry Falwell I think I'll pass.

Christian Brower
http://www.vlogmania.com

Saturday, January 22, 2005 7:12:00 PM  
Blogger Kirkkitsch said...

Christian-
Thank you! I'm glad you liked my blog. And I am SO with you about spending an eternity with Jerry Falwell. No thanks. I wonder if bigots go to Heaven?

Thanks for stopping by and commenting! I appreciate it! :)

Monday, January 24, 2005 6:55:00 PM  

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.