Saturday, January 15, 2005

The Check is in the Mail...

Distinguished Blogger Colleagues permit me in my capacity as a fellow blogger to make a few brief remarks regarding the honor of my first blog prize (*proudly on display in the lefthand column), The SS9090 Blogger Award courtesy of Norrin Radd at Silver Surfer 9090.

First, I'd like to thank Norrin himself for this distinguished honor. Through hard work, determination and the right medication, all things are possible. Keep your feet on the ground and keep reaching for the stars

I'd also like to thank everyone who continues to return, even though my love for all things Johnny Knoxville, Vince Vaughn, Ben Affleck and Ryan Dunn can sometimes be unsettling. But this I vow, as long as I have breath in my body I will never blog about Colin Quinn, Bob Saget or Marc Summers, for I hate them all with the passion of a million burning suns.

On a serious note, I am flattered that I received this award and I appreciate the sentiment in which it was created. Thank you Norrin and thanks to everyone who blogrolls me, returns and/or comments. It all makes it worthwhile.

3 Comments:

Blogger M said...

Congratulations on the award, Kirk. It couldn't have happened to a nicer blogger. Now that you're rich and famous I'm glad I know you. ;)

Sunday, January 16, 2005 2:59:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gatochy is right, you're the man! And you deserve an award (an award with face in it, i don't know? should anyone be subjected to that?)

Alas, for every Kirkkitsch, there is also a Blogger Demerit (Food Stamp winner) waiting to be sent.

P.S. nice award display!

Sunday, January 16, 2005 11:47:00 AM  
Blogger Kirkkitsch said...

Gatochy-
Thanks so much! You're a sweetie! :)

Norrin-
Thank you, Norrin. You rock! I'm glad you think the display does your award justice. I couldn't have done it without ya! :)

Wednesday, January 19, 2005 8:09:00 AM  

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.