Thursday, January 13, 2005

Ryan Dunn Needs My Kisses

As many of you already know, I have a soft spot in my heart for skateboarder, now actor, Ryan Dunn. Having purchased the DVD Haggard, which he stars (and which, incidentally was based on true events in his life), and recently watched it, my infatuation with him has only grown. But not in a creepy way. Nor, even a sexual way. It's just something about his overall entity that I'm drawn to. Being a stickler for words, I looked up the word "entity" to make sure that it was what I wanted to convey. The definition was: The existence of something considered apart from its properties. That's it exactly. I know what you're thinking" "But those aren't pictures of his "entity." They're pictures of his face." Which, is true, hey I'm not saying he isn't hot, but he also seems like a genuinely good guy, and that's always cool.

[ Here are my favorite screen captures from the film Haggard ]


0 Comments:

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.