Saturday, January 29, 2005

Keyword Klatch & Link Updates: Vol. 2

Roughly about a month ago I posted a screen capture of the list of various words/phrases that people type into search engines that ultimately bring them to my blog. Well, get ready for more absurdity. As you can see I am still the King of Colonix (ugh). Without further ado, I give you: Keyword Klatch II


In addition, here are the most recent updates in the link categories (located in the left-hand column). I'm not sure if anyone ever really uses them, but they are as much for me as they are for you. If you haven't checked them out in a while, do so today. Lotsa fun stuff! Something for everyone.

And on a personal note, you'll notice one of the new links in the 'Personal' category is something called Blog Shares. Just for the record, I have no idea how this works or if my "blog shares" are even doing well. I like to tell myself they are doing wonderful, but then what do I know?

Art & Photography
-Al Hirschfeld
-Marc Varsenault
-Miniprint Finland

Beefcake
NEW Category

Blog Stuff
-Blog Bling
-Blogclicker
-Blog Ideas
-Blogrolling
-Free Image Hosting Sites
-IMGSpot
-Photobucket

Books & Magazines
-BlackBook Magazine
-Complex Magazine
-Vault 49

Celebs/Eyecandy
NEW Category

Erotica
-Busty Mousepads
-Obscure Sexual Terms
-Sexual Slang: Wikipedia

Food
-BigTome.com

Fun Stuff
-Bad Gas
-Holifestigala
-Pee In The Snow

Gay
-Lambda Shopping
-Free Pride Graphics

Movies & Television
-Classic Film Images
-Film Buff On Line
-Movies.com
-Picture Start 2004
-Recent Releases: Movie posters
-Something Weird DVD & Video
-Upcoming Movie Trailers
-Videomatica

Personal
-BlogShares
-KNON 89.3- One of my favorite radio stations

Pop Culture
-Blondie & Dagwood
-iMockery.com
-Modern Drunkard Magazine
-NobleWorks Inc.
-Novelty Toilet Seats
-Vintage Posters

Pulp & Kitsch
-Doc Savage Organized
-Pulp Feng Shui

Resources
-24/7 Downloads
-Calendar 2005
-Dictionary & Thesaurus
-Font Freak
-HTML Cheat Sheet
-HTML Cheat Sheet [Different site]
-HTML Goodies
-Language Translator [Free]
-Mac.org: Deciphering Mac errors
-Rhyming Dictionary
-SlangSite.com: Slang dictionary
-Starving Artists Law.com
-Worldometers.info
-ZSPC Super Color Chart

Spooky Stuff
-Friday The 13th: Where Are They Now?
-Hammer Horror Crypt
-The Hot Spot "Art of Horror" Gallery
-Upcoming Horror Movies.com

Time Machine
-1950s Ads
-Young Hollywood: 1970's

2 Comments:

Blogger Adriana said...

The funniest one I have seen so far on my sight was when someone did a search for eanie meanie miney mo lyrics on Yahoo and got my webiste.

Saturday, January 29, 2005 11:44:00 PM  
Blogger Kirkkitsch said...

hisonly-
Ain't it weird what people do searches for? I swear I'd never think in a million years to look up the lyrics for Eenie Meenie Minee Mo. Lol! I think my favorite one on the list is the cryptic "art prints b&w christ condoms babies" WTF?

Wednesday, February 02, 2005 1:52:00 AM  

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.