Thursday, January 27, 2005

Dave Accolades

Though somewhat belated, I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Dave at Blogography for all the nice references to my blog. Like here & here. I may have missed one or two, but you get the general idea. Dave never ceases to amaze me with his neverending sources of original blog entries, photos & illustrations.

I can't draw cartoons to save my life. I wish I could, though. I'm so jealous but I'm also flattered that someone so talented likes my blog. Thanks Dave! You're swell!

1 Comments:

Blogger Dave2 said...

Errrr... nice?

In one reference, I say that you are "So Insane That Your Psychological Impediments Make for High Entertainment Value," and in the other I stole your idea for a blog award.

So what else can I say except "you're welcome!"

(But, in all seriousness, I do love your blog and read it daily!)

Thursday, January 27, 2005 3:02:00 AM  

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.