Friday, December 31, 2004

Turkey, Tulips & Teriyaki

This is the last photo collage of the year. Enjoy!

[1] My last supper... at David's BBQ before they closed for the holidays. I'll have to wait until they reopen January 5th.

[2] Tulips. My favorite flower. I took this picture at the fabulicious grocery store called Whole Foods: The "world's leading organic and natural foods supermarket." (insert sarcastic fart noise here). I like to think of Whole Foods as "the premiere over-priced grocery store for the gullible" Having no deficieny in pretentiousness, I'd deliberately never been there before, but Derik needed to pick up a Christmas bouquet for a friend, so he chose Whole Foods.

[3/4] You know it's a fabulicious grocery store when they have a huge saltwater aquarium at the front of the store. Beautiful. I love fish and aquariums.

[5] One of the aisles at Whole Foods. You can only imagine what the patrons looked like. If only we'd had more time, I'd have blog fodder for weeks.

[6] The cover to the water main in front of Galligaskin's Submarine Shop. Beautiful.

[7] Part of the buffet at the Chinese restaurant where Derik and I had lunch on Christmas Eve. I steered clear of the "Ranch" dressing, and everything was fine. The sesame chicken drumettes were terrific!

[8] My dumpling soup and plate. Mental note: stick to lunch here, not dinner. My faith has been restored.

[9] Bottles of bouillon in the Mexican food aisle of the local Kroger. I love the packaging.

[10] Close-up of my Christmas tree. I love bubble lights. They make me happy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kirkkitsch said...

Terri-
Really? Lol! I assumed it was some Texas-only thing, since Texas loves to embrace the whole Mexican 'culture' thang so much here. It may sound weird, but I've actually been looking for a good chicken boullion, ever since I bought that bland Cup-A-Soup. And speaking of soup, don't forget what I told you about Campbell's new Cream of Chicken Noodle Soup. It's horrendous! Avoid at all costs. ZERO chicken flavor.

Aren't bubble lights great? I'm glad someone else appreciates them. I love everything about them. I love the feel of them. It may sound odd, but I do. They made my Christmas this year.

Tuesday, January 04, 2005 4:18:00 PM  

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.