Saturday, October 23, 2004

Fat Albert on the Big Screen

Hey! Hey! Hey! It's Fat Albert... the movie! The last time I heard about this movie, there was trouble on the set between creator Bill Cosby and then director, Forest Whitaker who were having "creative differences," which ended with Forest walking off the project. Well, while watching upcoming movie trailers over at apple.com/trailers the other day, I got to see a trailer for the Fat Albert movie. Even though I can't STAND Kenan Thompson, the cast and movie looks great. Fun, very much like the premise of The Brady Bunch Movie. Having loved the Fat Albert cartoon growing up, I'll most-likely see the movie. Nostalgia being what it is, I'd gamble to say the movie's going to be a huge hit.

0 Comments:

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.