Tuesday, January 02, 2007

M-m-m M-m-m Good

It's 9:30am and I want Campbell's Vegetable Beef Soup and sourdough toast points. I know what you're thinking: "What are you, some kind of maverick or sumthin'?" I just may be. I just may be.

On a similar note, I've been obsessed with Dove's new Milk Chocolate candy bars, Schweppes ginger ale, the soft tacos from Taco Cabana (their margaritas took the edge off of Christmas with the parents) and Panda Express' (my new fiancée) orange chicken with fried rice. That is all.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Taco Cabana-especially their queso.

Don't have Panda Express here in OKC, much to my dismay.

Tuesday, January 02, 2007 2:53:00 PM  
Blogger Maven said...

Rather than Queso... how about some Welsh Rarebit on those toast points??? DELISH!!!

Wednesday, January 03, 2007 10:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.