Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Christmas Cards

Well, it's that time of year again. Yep, the time of year when I wait to the last possible minute to address and mail my Christmas cards. As usual, if anyone out there who still reads this ol' blog o'mine would like to receive a Christmas card from me, just e-mail me with the word 'card' as the subject and include your mailing address. Of course, if your name is Girlzoot, I already have your address (thank you for the great card, BTW).

I'll be addressing cards right up until the end of this week. I love sending cards and there's plenty, so don't be shy!

2 Comments:

Blogger girlzoot said...

Hey! My name is Girlzoot! Yay cards!

Friday, December 22, 2006 1:39:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kirk,

Posted this on Celebrity Smack. :)
What a kewl idea!

xoxo

Friday, December 22, 2006 2:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.