Thursday, September 28, 2006

The Many Moods of Kirkkitsch


Awhile ago, I told my mom that if she would get all her photos together that I would organize them into albums for her. I did mean it, but I assumed, like most things, she'd act excited, say she would, then forget about it. She didn't forget about it. Maybe 3 weeks later, I went home for a visit and she had 3 huge boxes of photos, assorted albums, etc. Yippee.

Anyway, I ran across some old photos of me when I was little and these are the four that made me laugh.

[1] Happy. Some things never change. I still get that expression on my face when I have money in my hands.

[2] Groovy. My Dr. Zhivago phase. Yes, that's an actual purple fur coat and matching hat, and yes, I'm wearing my Pluto footie pajamas with it. I may look like Grimace, but I remember wearing the hell outta that coat. Little did I know that I'd be a trendsetter for the Bling Generation.

[3] Saucy. I'm too sexy for my Big Wheel. Ech. I think this photo was taken when I was in a summer "style show." This also marked the last time I was ever seen without a shirt on. And the world breathes a collective sigh of relief.

[4] Silly. I still do this sometimes. Who doesn't like to play the guitar and sing while sittin' on the pot? And yes, I do take requests.

2 Comments:

Blogger Fizzgig said...

Those are great! I especially like #3 and #4!

Thursday, September 28, 2006 9:10:00 AM  
Blogger Kirkkitsch said...

Mon-
Aw, thanks! I got a kick out of them. Four is my personal favorite. LOL! I considered an updated homage, but I thought better of it. Not so cute when you're pushing 40. LOL!

Tuesday, October 10, 2006 6:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.