Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Top Fours

I was tagged with this meme by Kate, but just now got around to filling it out. I know it's extremely anal, but I like to wait until I have enough time to really formulate the answers I wanna give. So, here goes:

Four Places I've Lived:
[1] Dallas, Tx
[2] Arlington, Tx
[3] Breckenridge, Tx
[4] Door County, Wi

(Okay, I didn't actually have a home address in the last 2 places, but I did technically "live" there, even if it was for a few days. What can I say, I'm not much of a nomad. I like to stay put, hey, I'm not your typical homo.)

Four Jobs I've Had:
[1] Take It Home Video
[2] 2 Day Video
[3] The Movie Place
[4] Video Update (Do you sense a pattern? Here's another one: I quit working for all of them for the same reason: Blockbuster bought them all out and took over. No thanks.)

Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over:
[1] 'night, Mother
[2] If Lucy Fell
[3] Clue
[4] The Witches of Eastwick

Four TV Shows You Love:
[1] The Daily Show
[2] How Clean is Your House
[3] The Facts of Life
[4] Clean House

Four Places You've Been on Vacation:
[1] Wisconsin
[2] Alaska
[3] Washington D.C.
[4] Los Angeles

Four Websites You Visit Daily:
[1] MySpace
[2] Google Images
[3] My Blog: My So-Called Strife
[4] Musclestats

Four Of Your Favorite Foods:
[1] Spaghetti 'n meatballs
[2] Snickerdoodles
[3] Chicken nuggets
[4] White cake (Think wedding, birthday, etc. And not that whipped lo-cal frosting shit, either. Buttercream or nuthin'!)

Four Places You'd Rather Be:
[1] Rhode Island
[2] Anywhere Johnny Knoxville is
[3] Underwater
[4] Xanadu

Four Albums You Adore:
[1] King Kooba- Enter the Throne Room
[2] Robert Palmer- Riptide (Totally underrated album)
[3] Etta James- R 'n B Dynamite
[4] Morrissey- Viva Hate

Four People to Tag With This Meme:
Any 4 people who wanna do it. If you choose to do it, let me know and I'll add/link you as one of the 4.

1 Comments:

Blogger Anita said...

D'oh! I will do my research before tagging you in the future.

By the way, Blockbuster Video is satan. I'm glad you understand that. =)

Tuesday, February 28, 2006 2:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.