Thursday, February 02, 2006

Deja Poo Vu


First off, I realize that I haven't blogged about any stupid assholes in a while, so you'll be happy to know that I hit the jackpot yesterday. And people wonder why I'm such a recluse...

(1) I stopped by the post office to buy some stamps, renew my P.O. box and check to see if a package I'd been expecting was there. While I was in line, I noticed that some man was coming into the post office and was loaded down with boxes, so I stepped out of line for a second and opened the door for him, holding it open until I was sure he'd made it inside. Nothing. No thank you, thanks, nuthin'. I said loudly "You're WELCOME." Rude asshole. Why I bother being nice anymore is a mystery to me. Fucker.

(2) Then I went around the corner to the grocery store and as I was leaving, this ignorant asshole was parked, blocking the exit, sitting and talking to another dumbass. I waited, thinking he'd move once he saw that I couldn't leave (or go around him, 'cause people kept coming down the way and I would have been in the wrong lane had I tried to pass him stupid ass). He never budged or made any effort to pull around and out of the way. Finally, the coast was clear and I was able to go around him. I pulled up beside him, and naturally he had his back turned to me (pussy), so once I got right next to him, I layed on the horn and scared the shit out of him. Stupid old prick!

(3) And last, but not least, I stopped by the book store and ended up having to listen to this stupid bitch's 3 kids fight, scream and whine for the entire time I was there. Naturally her Lord of the Rings-lovin' ass and her Grape Nuts-eatin', ponytail-wearin' faux-intellectual hippie leftover of a husband were oblivious. I've said it before and I'll say it again: Why people go to places like book stores, the library or movies with fuckin' kids in tow, I will never understand. Especially when they're (the children) obviously not used to being out in public. Whatever happened to babysitters and grandparents? Selfish pricks like this make me hate venturing out in public. I long for a child-free utopia. Shyeah, like that's gonna happen. Here's a novel idea, how about disciplining your fuckin' kids? Whatta radical concept! I hate people.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank heavens... I was beginning to think all the assholes had fled Texas. That could only mean that they are migrating North, because we have an abundance of them here in Washington.

Thursday, February 02, 2006 11:49:00 AM  
Blogger Cole said...

Your post reminds me of the Sex in the City episode where Samantha is pissed about the kids in fancy resturant:) Nothing is worse than a shitass in a resturant...immediate headache/heartburn - Cole

Thursday, February 02, 2006 5:13:00 PM  
Blogger Kirkkitsch said...

Dave-
If only! Texas still remains a fertile breeding ground. Assholes in Washington? The heck you say! I simply refuse to believe that. I want proof. ;)

Cole-
I love that episode (of course). LOL! I could so realate to that bullshit. I've actually had similar experiences. On more than one occasion I've gotten up and moved to another table. Not to mention that anytime I eat somewhere you're seated by a host/hostess, I always request a table away from people with children. I've gotten accustomed to the shocked/dirty looks. I could give a shit. I still contend that anyone with a child under the age of 10 should have to sit in an are designated specifically for all those wonderful "parents."

Terri-
You'd think I'd get used to it, right? And I totally agree, there's no excuse for bad etiquette. But, I must admit, one bad apple hasn't spoiled the whole bunch...yet. Against my better judgement, I'm still nauseatingly polite (on the outside).

Monday, February 13, 2006 1:27:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.