Monday, February 13, 2006

Brokeback Hack

Jesus Christ. Someone please put Tyra Bank's "talk show" out of its misery. If it's not another retarded stunt du jour, it's all about her and how "real" she is. Like her über-retarded episode that aired last week where "Tyra goes to Sea World to face her fears and swim with the dolphins."

Now get a load of this... I just saw (and I swear to God, I'm not making this up) an advertisement for tomorrow's show:"Real Life Brokeback Mountain." Shoot me. Shoot me now.

I hope whoever she fingered over at the Oxygen channel and UPN was worth it. We can only hope someone comes to their senses and puts this turkey out of its misery soon. I'd rather watch old episodes of 1995's The Tempestt Bledsoe Show. Oy vey.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU HAVE SOME NERVES TO SAY ALL OF THIS YOU DONT KNOW THAT SOME PEOPLE REALLY LIKE HER SHOW SO BACK OFF,HER SHOWS R GOOD YEAH NOT ALL OF THEM BUT I WOULD LIKE TO SEE YOU DO BETTER!!!!SOME PEOPLE JUST HAVE SOME NERVES!!!YOU JUST LIKE TO START RUMARS LIKE EVERYONE ELS!!UR JUST PROBABLY JUST LONLEY...WELL GET OVER IT AND START TALKING CRAP OF UR BORING LIFE!!!

Friday, January 05, 2007 12:58:00 PM  

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.