Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Me x 5

Loup tagged me about a week ago and I'm finally getting around to posting my answers:

10 years ago – I was in college, still unaware that dating was a complete waste of time
8 years ago - Miserable in an apartment, wanting a "permanant" place to call home
4-7 years ago – Working at a job I loved with people I loved working with
2 years ago – On the fast track to Loserville
NowWaiting for Godot

Five yummy things:
1) Spaghetti
2) Chocolate silk pie
3) Schlotzsky's cream of potato/bacon soup
4) Denny's shrimp platter
5) Ham & provolone sub from Galligaskin's

Five songs I know by heart:
1) I Know There's Something Going On by Frida
2) Don't it Make My Brown Eyes Blue by Crystal Gayle
3) I Drove All Night by Cyndi Lauper (not the shitball Celine Dion version)
4) Xanadu by Olivia Newton-John
5) Send Me an Angel by Real Life

Five things I would do with a lot of money:
1) Move to another state
2) Pay off my parent's debts
3) Go to fat camp (as long as the camp isn't called Camp Crystal Lake...they've been having some problems there for some time now)
4) Open my own shop of some kind...bookstore/sandwich shoppe...video store specializing in hard-to-find titles and classic movies
5) Visit my online friends and take em' shoppin'!

Five places I would like to escape to:
1) New England
2) Italy
3) Door County, Wisconsin
4) Salem during Halloween
5) France

Five things I would never wear:
1) A 'Small' anything
2) A toupee
3) A tank top
4) Man jewelry
5) A do rag

Five favorite TV shows:
1) The Daily Show
2) Twin Peaks
3) Martin Mystery
4) The Barkleys (think The Honeymooners as animated dogs)
5) Wait Till Your Father Gets Home (think an animated version of All in the Family)

Five things I enjoy doing:
1) Reading
2) Huggin' kitties
3) Blogging
4) People watching
5) Shopping for books/movies

Five favorite toys:
1) DVD player
2) Digital camera
3) iPod (if I had one)
4) My iMac
5) My Scrabble electronic game

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.