Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Kibbles 'n Bits

• A robber of a convenience store in St. Joseph, Missouri threatened to set the store on fire if the clerk didn't give him the money in the register. The clerk cooperated, but the guy set the store on fire anyway. He then attempted to set the gas pumps ablaze but was chased off by customers. A short time later he was stabbed to death during another attempted robbery of another convenience store.

Hilarious! Good riddance.

• I just saw a commercial for Best Buy and the announcer actually said "The home of award-winning personalized service." LMAO! What-ever! Who issued the award? It sure as hell wasn't one of their customers. Some things just go together: Peanut butter & jelly, milk & cookies... Best Buy & customer service...not so much.

If you've ever shopped at Best Buy you know firsthand just how clueless the employees are. Forget asking them for any information on anything. If it's not on the item's description card, forget it.

It's almost as good as those "No more late fees" commercials by Blockbuster.

• This Bird Flu propaganda is outta control. I'm so not buying into it. The people getting all worked up over this are the same retards who stockpiled duct tape and plastic back when "Y2K" was the panic word du jour. Not unlike the hoards of retards here in Texas who rush the grocery store at the first news of snow/ice. You can count on it like clockwork every December/January. You'd think that another ice age was coming by the way people around here react, stockpiling groceries as if The Day After Tomorrow was looming imminent. Puhlease, I see women get dramatic in the refrigerated section of the grocery store; clasping their arms together and making chattering sounds. Brrrr! Gimme a fuckin' break. Makes me wonder what these pussies would do if they had to deal with some real severe weather. Queers.

Also, I love that Bush wants 7.1 billion to spend on fighting the Bird Flu should it become a "pandemic." Should his "plan" be approved, it whould be operational by the year 2010.

Can you see me rolling my eyes?

• Did anyone see the JesusSquirrel on FOX's Trading Spouses tonight? OMG, she is fuckin' nuttier than a Mr.Peanut turd! In case you missed it, it's part 1 of 2. Part two (when the real shit hits the fan, judging from the preview) airs next Wednesday at 8.

The cuckoo bird I'm referring to is Marguerite Perrin. She is a mondo JesusSquirrel, in every sense of the word. I love how she claims to be this hardcore Christian, yet whenever something she doesn't agree with comes along or something she deems a threat to her "faith," she goes apeshit and immediately starts falling apart. Wow. She sounds stable. Not. She's in serious need of a mental health practitioner (not to mention orthodontist). She's an embarrassment to toothless Christians everywhere.

4 Comments:

Blogger M said...

I know I haven't been commenting much Kirk, but I want you to know that I'm here as much as ever, reading your every post, embracing your pettiness. :D

Thursday, November 03, 2005 12:45:00 AM  
Blogger Kirkkitsch said...

Mariana-
That's okay. No need to apologize. I am the all-time worst lurker. I rarely leave comments and then I get to the point where I take the ones I do get for granted sometimes. THEN I look back at a lot of my earlier posts and it helps to bring me back down to earth. I wrote for months before anyone left ANY comments, so when I start getting out of sorts because certain posts aren't getting commented on, while others are, it helps for me to remember how I started out and to remember I'm doing this blog for me as much as everyone else.

I still enjoy your blog as well. You always have the most beautiful images and original ideas for posts. Sorry I don't comment more, but trust me, I'm still there.

I think everyone should embrace their pettiness. I'm the Shep Pettibone of pettiness!

XOXO :D

Thursday, November 03, 2005 7:57:00 AM  
Blogger Bridget Unnel said...

The best part of last night's episode was the phantom odor that caused her to dry heave. I'm fairly certain that scene was stolen from The Amityville Horror!

Thursday, November 03, 2005 11:12:00 AM  
Blogger Kirkkitsch said...

Bridget Unnel-
LMAO! "phantom odor" ROTFL! OMG, that's hilarious on so many levels! First off, methinks what she smelled was her own unwashed ass. And secondly, I totally thought the same thing (Amityville Horror) when she did that dramatic sprint for the bushes. What-ever. Aunt Helena she ain't.

Did you catch part 2 last week? OMG, she went totally apeshit. Thank god I recorded it. Now my friends and I can rewind and act out the scenese together. Hilarious how she renounced the "tainted" $50,000 (in the name of Jesus, of course) and dramatically tore up the envelope with the check in it...only to "come to her senses" later on (according to the epilogue text posted on the screen at the end of the episode). Oh well, looking at her toothless fat ass she's obviously no stranger to temptation. Typical.

Thanks for leaving a comment! :)

A Lesser Grace-
LOL! No shit! I've completely given up even thinking about asking the simplest of questions (i.e. if something is in stock). Every once in a while I'd get some employee who appeared competent and legitimately knowledgeable, ask me if I needed any help, so I would ask for a specific DVD title...only to go through the long, drawn-out process of checking "the system," lame attempts to look "determined" while searching for the title on the floor...all to find out that "No" they don't carry that title, then the inevitable "But you may want to check online." Yeah, whatever dumbass. Thanks for nuthin'.

And god forbid it be a title that hasn't been released in the last 2 weeks or a movie they've never heard of. Jesus Christ, talk about a mind blower. Ech. Idiots.

And I LMAO when I read your "rewards" comment. No shit! I deliberately don't use them because you have to "join" some bullshit club where they rape you and your credit card with fees each month...all under the guise of saving you money. No thanks, Tonto.

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate it! :)

Tuesday, November 15, 2005 3:48:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.