Sunday, October 30, 2005

Find a Chill Between These Pages

For those of you who were around this time last year, you already know that I like to share some of my vast collection of paperback book's covers with you. Well, this year is no exception, so here are this year's creepy covers!:


The Courtesy of Death by Geoffrey Household © 1968
Psycho by Robert Bloch © 1989
The Witch-Baiter by Charles Birkin © 1967
The Bat by Mary Roberts Rinehart © 1965
The Invisible Man by H.G.Wells © 1957
Tales of the Frightened by Michael Avallone © 1963
Five Were Missing by Lois Duncan © 1972
Down a Dark Hall by Lois Duncan © 1983
Children of the Damned by A.V. Sellwood © 1964
The Midwich Cuckoos by John Wyndham © 1976
The Man from U.N.C.L.E.: The Vampire Affair by Keith Hetherington © 1966
Killer Crabs by Guy N. Smith © 1979
Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde by Robert Louis Stevenson © 1973
The Pit and the Pendulum by Edgar Allan Poe Adapted by Lee Sheridan © 1961
The Vault of Horror: Volume 1 © 1965

*To see last year's covers, click here

2 Comments:

Blogger ShellyS said...

Ah, The Vampire Affair. Not one of the best in the UNCLE book series, but a classic in its own special way. :)

Sunday, October 30, 2005 11:11:00 AM  
Blogger Kirkkitsch said...

Shelly-
Well, you know I had to have it once I saw the title. ;) I never actually got into the show, but I do enjoy some of the books. I always got The Avengers and The Man From U.N.C.L.E. mixed up for some reason. I dunno why. They couldn't be more different.

I'm one of the few people that thought The Avengers movie was supa-groovy! Visually-excellent!!

Thursday, November 03, 2005 7:16:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.