Saturday, November 19, 2005

Knoxville Takes Polygraph Test

Contact Music — Jessica Simpson's relationship with Johnny Knoxville came under scrutiny, when the former Jackass star was surprised with an on-air polygraph test during a radio interview.

Simpson and Knoxville, who are both happily married to other people, have long been fighting off rumours that they embarked on a romance while shooting their new movie The Dukes of Hazzard.

And Knoxville was stunned when he arrived for an interview with US shock jock Howard Stern and was asked to take a lie detector test, where the questions included if he had sex with Simpson, if they'd ever tongue-kissed and if he ever thought about the singer while "pleasuring himself".

After answering no to all questions, the polygraph indicated that he did not have sex with Simpson, but that he did kiss her and pictured her while pleasuring himself. Knoxville says, "I don't put any faith in that test."

His representative adds, "The lie detector test was all in good fun. Johnny thought it was hilarious."


Epilogue: When I first read this article's headline, my first thought was "Jesus Christ! How insecure is his wife?!," simply because I've read sooo many articles about how "furious" she is about all this (the rumors of infidelity), so much so that both Johnny and Jessica have made multiple attempts during interviews to defuse the situation. As far as I'm concerned, the only thing Johnny is guilty of is being so damn cute! ROWR!

Then, after I read the context of the story and realized the polygraph test took place on The Howard Stern Show, all bets were off. My apologies JK's wife (AKA Melanie). Besides, this happened back in early August, but I just found out about it so it's still news to me. Humor me and pretend like it's news to you too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.