Monday, August 22, 2005

Sucker Switch

I did something kinda sneaky this morning. I had another dentist appointment, this time because a piece of tooth chipped out when I was flossing. As it turns out I'm going to have to go in and get a crown for the tooth.

Anyway, as I was sitting there in the waiting room, I was rummaging through my "purse" (a little green, insulated lunchbox I carry my stuff in) and I realized that I had a small hoard of lollipops/suckers that I've accumulated from frequenting the drive-thru at the bank. All the tellers know me and often send me 1-3 suckers with every transaction. I don't usually eat them, but instead just put them in my bag.

Well, as I've mentioned before, at the counter where you get raped pay, there is a basket of sugar-free suckers and a little dispenser of vitamin C tablets... I casually tossed in the fistful of suckers I'd accumulated into the basket among the sugar-free ones, while the receptionist had her back to me, printing my receipt. Since they all look the same, no one even noticed. *tee hee* Naught-y. *looks coy*

3 Comments:

Blogger M said...

I always knew there was a darker, more sinister side to you... ;)

Monday, August 22, 2005 11:25:00 PM  
Blogger Kirkkitsch said...

Mariana-
Ohhhhhhh, if you only knew. ];)>

Tuesday, August 23, 2005 7:36:00 AM  
Blogger Dennis! said...

Oooo, you're so BAD! And yet, it's incredibly funny.

Tuesday, August 23, 2005 3:26:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.