Thursday, August 19, 2004

Upcoming Movies I Want to See

I don't go to the movies that often, unless there's something I REALLY can't wait to see. I prefer to go during the day, because all the kiddies with the cell phones, big mouths and awesome verbal skills, are in school. Well, school started back on the 16th of this month, so now I can resume my flick consumption. Here's a list of the ones I hope I get around to seeing before they leave the theaters.
Out of the 9, three of them haven't opened yet: Alfie (October 22), Mean Creek (August 20), Hero (August 27) and I Y Huckabees (October 1). You can watch all of the trailers for these films here. If anybody out there has seen any of these films, feel free to tell me what you thought about them in the comments area. Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.