Tuesday, January 09, 2007

eSmarmery.com

If you've ever watched any of the "women's" channels (Oxygen, Lifetime, etc.), then you've undoubtedly seen one of the 200 eHarmony commercials that seem to be on a perpetual loop after 7pm. I saw this guy and still haven't decided whether to feel incredibly hopeful or horribly depressed. I imagine Curly here, smells like Frito breath and some kind of spiced aftershave my grandpa would've worn. And I just know he normally sports a unibrow. Yikes. Just yikes.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cole said...

I was dying when I read this post yesterday - I hadn't seen this commerical with this particular stud on it. Then last nite when I was watching Top Chef or was it Sopranos - anyways, the commerical came on with this hottie..I totally laughed my ass off! I wouldn't feel depressed...maybe feel sorry for the chic that has to wake up to snaggletooth/frito breath every morning.

Thursday, January 11, 2007 11:55:00 AM  
Blogger Maven said...

Joseph Gannascoli

Sunday, January 14, 2007 11:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.