Friday, July 14, 2006

The Raging Spirit That Dwells Within Me

I'm so excited! Yesterday Spicy over at Celebrity Smack! posted a contest to make a banner for her site, so I entered it...and won! I'll be getting a copy of the DVD She's The Man, which is slated for release this Tuesday. If you're not familiar with the title, it's a teen comedy loosely based on William Shakespeare's Twelfth Night. It co-stars Channing Tatum, who is super-dreamy (see for yourself). I'd already slated it as one of my DVD wants, so this is kismet! Click on the banner to check out Celebrity Smack!



BTW, in case you didn't know, I design banners (like the ones you see over at BlogExplosion), and buttons. If you're interested, e-mail me and ask about my 6-pack special (2 banners, 2 buttons, 2 mini buttons)

*If you 'get' the title of this blog post, I'm green with envy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.