Sunday, November 21, 2004

Happy Animal FunTime Vol. 1

Let me preface today's blog by apologizing to those readers who may be diabetic. I'm sorry. I know cute animal pix are not what all the 'cool kids' are posting in their blogs, but in my defense I am only human. Flesh and blood. A man. (I love The Human League!).

During my various Internet image expeditions, I occasionally come across some pictures that make me laugh and/or smile. These are those pictures.

In addition, here are some fun animal pix links that you may find amusing:

Little Beasts and Kat Kingdom

3 Comments:

Blogger M said...

Do you like cats? I don't want to brag but...strike that, I do want to brag. ;) Take a look at my "Local Cats" post. There are lots of feral cats in my neighborhood and I took these great pics of two cats that are just aaaawwww... :)

Sunday, November 21, 2004 9:56:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aggghhhh, my Brain!
I think I am having an aneurism from an impossible level of cuteness!
Sam

Sunday, November 21, 2004 9:06:00 PM  
Blogger Kirkkitsch said...

Gatochy-

Yes! I loves kitties. I've always preferred cats to dogs, though some breeds of dogs are tolerable.

I saw your cat pictures before you even told me about them, actually! I noticed that you added a couple more. The one where the black cat is investigating the hole in the tree stump cracked me up! Very sweet. If they'd let me, I'd give them a squeeze.

KG/Suki-
Lol! I couldn't help but laugh when I saw the picture of that gray puffball kitty. He looks like me when I have to go to the dentist.

Sam-
Embrace the cuteness. You know you want to. Hig a kitty. Just don't start talking in baby talk or dressing them up, or I may have to hurt you.

Tuesday, November 23, 2004 3:04:00 AM  

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.