Thursday, October 07, 2004

Special Chicken So Delicious

After running some errands, I had lunch today at Ho Ho Kitchen. Is it a bad thing that they already had my iced tea and chopsticks waiting on a tray for me when I walked in? Lol. I'll admit I'm pretty predictable when it comes to what I order at Ho Ho Kitchen. I always order the same thing. The Lemon Chicken, the Shrimp/Chicken Lo Mein and General Tso's Chicken is great, but I love their Special Chicken!*

The place was completely dead, since I went around 3:30 (it's usually packed between 12 and 2), so I got one of the three booths by the window (my favorite place to sit). Now you can see what the place looks like on the INSIDE, as well as my routine (i.e. newspaper, pen for the crossword, chopsticks. *Note the plum sauce for my eggrolls! Mmmmm!), as well as my fortune cookie fortune.* For those interested in exactly what "Special Chicken" is, it's this: Stir fried pieces of chicken with bean sprouts. Spicy! Very basic, but oh-so-delicious!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.