Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Whatever. Vol. 2


[1] Nothing says "classy mom" like leaving a Myspace comment in a sparkly font that says "I Swallow" Whatever.

[2] "Isn't this this coolest thing EVER, kids?! Here, let me get a picture of you standing next to it. What a sweet ride! Now let's go find mom so we can go eat at CiCi's Pizza!" Whatever.

[3] As stereotypical as it is, when I see musclebound hunks my first thought isn't "renaissance man." Their wealth of knowledge is pretty much limited to diet, "supplements," majoring in Business (so they can be "personal trainers" or own their own gym, doi!) and all things Ahnuld (esp. Conan the Barbarian). Try as I may, I just can't picture some pecasaurus winding down with some Tolstoy and a cup of chai. Go get another Superman tattoo and bang some chick with a hot rack, Bro. Whatever.

[4] This person's profile was vomit-inducing. They're obviously newlyweds or labotomy recipients...or both. Whatever.

[5] I hate this new trend of referring to pregnant women's stomachs as "bumps." It's not cute, it's retarded. The term's annoying factor ranks right up there with: peeps, 'rents and my bad.

[6] This photo defies logic. I'm sure she'd justify it by saying "It makes me feel good about myself." Yeah, whatever, Brazilla. I hope she got a titanium spine implant as well. Idiot.

[7/8] Ah, sweet, sweet romance. Love can be found online. I think I've discovered the gay equivalent of eHarmony. And to think, I used to be cynical about gay men's motives. What-ever.

[9] "You want some of this?" No thanks, Abercrumbie. I like my clones to have more tattoos and at least 3 beer signs in their bedrooms. Thanks though. By the way, nice necklace. What, no wristbands, dude? Whatever, dude.

2 Comments:

Blogger Maven said...

PS: that sparkley "I swallow"... look closer, the font is sparkley SPERM.

Sunday, April 23, 2006 11:01:00 PM  
Blogger Kirkkitsch said...

Nuggetmaven-
Yes, I know, but I have to leave something for everyone else to discover. She's all class, isn't she? I esp. like her savage tan and the light blue skin around her eyes! Whatta MILF*!

* Moron I'd Like to Fire out of a cannon and into a brick wall

Tuesday, April 25, 2006 2:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.